Looking to become a citizen of the United States or to stay in the country for an extended period of time? Molina Law Group can help you lawfully stay in the country by obtaining the correct documentation or by helping you to apply for citizenship.
- Naturalization for Legal Permanent Residents
- Derivative citizenship for those who have parents or grandparents born in the U.S.
- Child Citizenship Act (CCA)
- Family based adjustment of status or consular processing
- Provisional waiver (I-601A), I-212 and I-601 waivers
- J-1 waiver
- Employment based permanent resident applications
- Tourist visa extensions
- H-1B professional visa
- TN professional visa
- Investor visa
- Religious workers
This post is also available in: Spanish