Additional Services

Undocumented Students

  1. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
  2. Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (Legal Permanent resident for unmarried youth under 21 who have been abused, abandoned, or neglected by a parent)

Immigrants who are family members of U.S. citizens and LPRs

  1. Adjustment of status
  2. Consular processing
  3. Fiancée visas
  4. I-601A waiver
  5. I-130
  6. Parole in Place for family of military

Victims of violence

  1. VAWA: spouses and children of US citizens or Legal Permanent Residents
  2. U visa: victims of violent crimes who have assisted law enforcement in prosecution

This post is also available in: Spanish